You have heard about all the great benefits of yoga and therapy, but you’re not sure how to get started.
First, where are you going to find a yoga teacher? A group class at a yoga studio or gym is just not what you’re looking for.
Second, where are you going to find a therapist? You need someone you can trust and who can work with you through life’s greatest challenges.
It’s all overwhelming all the while you have goals you want to accomplish and challenges you want to overcome.
What if you could work one-on-one with someone who could develop your yoga practice and provide the mental health support you need?
In the span of one session, you could receive the physical, mental, and spiritual benefits of yoga while also conquering your challenges and improving your mental health.
You would feel taken care of and supported, like you could conquer these challenges and meet those goals you set for yourself. Your physical, mental, and spiritual health will be stronger than ever.
I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Certified Yoga Instructor. With the power of yoga + therapy, I work with women and the LGBTQ+ community to address and conquer life’s challenges, including:
- Identity struggles
- Relationship questions and concerns
- Family issues
- Symptoms of generalized anxiety, social anxiety (including public speaking and interviewing), and test-taking anxiety
- Symptoms of depression
- School and work problems
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Everyday stress
- And more!
During our first session, we will do THREE THINGS:
- Identify the challenges you are struggling with and the needs you want to meet related to your physical, mental, and spiritual health
- Establish specific and concrete goals to overcome these challenges and meet those needs
- Develop a plan, including initial action steps, to accomplish these goals
Every session will start with a yoga and meditation practice, which will lay the foundation for an open heart, body, and mind as we transition into the talking component of the session. Depending on the length of the session, we will spend 30-45 minutes discussing your challenges and goals. Finally, every session will end with a short breathing exercise as you prepare to embark on the rest of your day.
I will guide and support you through yoga + therapy using person-centered, strengths-based, and compassion-focused approaches while always keeping in mind a social justice perspective.
We will schedule regular (weekly or bi-weekly) 60-minute or 90-minute sessions based on how often you need or want to meet.
After just a few sessions, you will begin experimenting with new ideas and strategies in your life that we come up with together. You will start to see and feel concrete changes in your physical, mental, and spiritual health and the journey to accomplish your goals will be well on its way.
AFTER FIRST SESSION:
Pay Per Session
- 60-minutes for $100
- 90-minutes for $150
- Four 60-minute sessions for $360 ($90/session)
- Four 90-minute sessions for $560 ($140/session)
- Eight 60-minute sessions for $640 ($80/session)
- Eight 90-minute sessions for $1,040 ($130/session)
Schedule your first session today for only $40 where we’ll start our valuable and life-changing work together. Contact me with any questions or concerns you might have!